Intentions and goals
The Radon Network Austria, initiated on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Climate Protection, pursues several goals:
- To connect stakeholders, authorities, companies and all interested citizens with each other and to exchange information.
- To provide an unbureaucratic communication and cooperation platform for radon topics
- To report on current developments in the field of radon protection
- To know questions and concerns of stakeholders, authorities, companies, etc. and to react to them in a targeted way
- To collect and make available a wide range of information on the topic of "radon in buildings"
- To provide a point of contact for advice on all aspects of the radon issue
In addition to the annual events, there will also be other offers such as newsletters, workshops, discussion groups, expert excursions and much more.
Radon Network Austria
The Radon Network Austria was launched at the kick-off event on 6.9.2021 in Linz on behalf of the Ministry of Climate Protection. A review of the successful event can be found here.