Intentions and goals
The Radon Network Austria, initiated on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Climate Protection, pursues several goals:
- To connect stakeholders, authorities, companies and all interested citizens with each other and to exchange information.
- To provide an unbureaucratic communication and cooperation platform for radon topics
- To report on current developments in the field of radon protection
- To know questions and concerns of stakeholders, authorities, companies, etc. and to react to them in a targeted way
- To collect and make available a wide range of information on the topic of "radon in buildings
- To provide a point of contact for advice on all aspects of the radon issue
In addition to the annual events, there will also be other offers such as newsletters, workshops, discussion groups, expert excursions and much more.
Next network meeting
The next network meeting will be organized in cooperation with the Office of the Carinthian Provincial Government and the Ministry of Climate Protection. The event will take place on 6 and 7.10.2022 in Klagenfurt.
Registration can be done directly through the Radon Expert Office at the following email address(firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline for registration: September 23, 2022.
Radon Network Austria
The Radon Network Austria was launched at the kick-off event on 6.9.2021 in Linz on behalf of the Ministry of Climate Protection. A review of the successful event can be foundhere.